A Dental Practice Partnership Built on Trust
Coyne Dentistry is a thriving family practice serving the communities of Dayton and Kettering, Ohio. With their practice in operation for more than forty years, Drs Jonathan Coyne, Ryan Platt and Abigail Platt wanted a strong marketing plan that showcased their family-first office culture. Primary goals were attracting new patients within their target demographics of young families, young professionals and retirees, and targeting their local community with strategic, authentic advertising. At the core of their marketing needs was a deep love for the Dayton and Kettering communities, a warm welcome for new and returning patients, and uncompromised professionalism and kindness.
Coyne Dentistry approached our Whiteboard Marketing team with a desire to work alongside us as a marketing partner. They currently utilize our website, SEO, local SEO, social media and reviews, paid advertising and Google Business Profile services. Here’s a closer look into our full-service approach to Coyne Dentistry’s community-focused, family-ﬁrst practice and key digital marketing needs.
WEAVING A WEB:
As a family-owned and operated practice, Coyne Dentistry wanted to distinguish their unique practice from corporate dental practices. They asked our team to build an easy-to-navigate site that would increase new patients, highlight the professional team photos, and showcase their friendly oﬃce culture. They wanted a clean, timeless site design featuring their brand colors of blue and white. Thanks to the trust built with our team, creating Coyne’s website was an excellent experience for the client and our web designers!
THE COYNE WEBSITE STRATEGY:
- Optimizing the website to increase new patients
- Showcasing practice culture through authentic, professional photos
- Strategically building a site attracting young families, young professionals and retired people interested in Coyne Dentistry’s dental beneﬁt plan
- Creating a user-friendly experience for all website visitors
- Incorporating Coyne Dentistry’s blue and white brand colors
- Copy focused on the values of professionalism, friendliness, cleanliness, trust and family
SEO, Google Business Profile, and Local SEO Services
THE ESSENTIAL ACRONYMS:
Reviews and easy online recognition were priorities for Coyne Dentistry. Our team of search engine optimization (SEO) and local SEO specialists focused on building their online expertise, authority and trust. Together, we created a website that appealed both to users and search engines like Google and Bing.
THE COYNE SEO AND LOCAL SEO STRATEGY:
- Manually claiming and optimizing their Google Business Profile (GBP), Bing, Yelp and Healthgrades accounts to make sure all ﬁelds are completed correctly and all information matches
- Adding new, inviting photos to their GBP proﬁle and answering questions in their GBP knowledge panel
- Creating a location listing in Yext, a digital knowledge management platform—Yext then distributes this information across roughly 60 smaller, but still important, directories
- Standard practice SEO updates such as writing unique, keyword-rich web content with speciﬁc calls-to-action; ﬁxing their site structure from ﬂat to hierarchical; optimizing title tags, meta descriptions and H1 tags; and adding internal links
- Name, address and phone number distributed across current live listings
- Consistent, strong growth of their GBP listing showing up in search results, being viewed in the SERP, and being viewed in Google maps from May 2020 to August 2021
- Direction requests doubling from May 2020 to June 2020 (40 requests in May 2020 to 81 requests in June 2020)
- Number of calls nearly tripling from May 2020 to June 2020 (106 calls in May 2020 to 282 calls in June 2020)
- A massive jump in goal completions and goal conversion rate in the three months following the site relaunch on August 12, 2020
Social and Reviews
STRONG SOCIAL SOLUTIONS:
While Coyne Dentistry used social media and organic imagery, they were looking for a clear posting and content strategy from our team. The Coyne family is very active in the Dayton area and wanted to use their social media as a space to interact digitally with friends, patients and neighbors.
Our team crafted a strategy that easily demonstrated their family-friendly atmosphere and utilized organic images showing employees caring for patients. Part of our strategy included showcasing the consistent variety of ﬁve-star reviews Coyne Dentistry receives each month on their social media channels.
THE COYNE SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY:
- A strategic boosting schedule that emphasizes seasonal services and procedures, and demonstrates the family-friendly energy of the practice—To do this, we targeted patients within a deﬁned radius of the practice and met speciﬁc demographic details matching their current patient base.
- Professional photos of Dr Coyne and his staﬀ in action with patients and other team members developing, cultivating and maintaining relationships with Coyne Dentistry’s oﬃce staﬀ for easy and clear communication
- A monthly post standard of strong calls-to-action, designed testimonials, service overviews, and dental tips and celebrations
- An intentional, step-by-step strategy to build a strong online Facebook and Google reviews presence—To date, we have increased their patient reviews by 63.5%.
SOCIAL MEDIA RESULTS:
- On Facebook, 23% of page followers are age 35-44, which is within their ideal age group and targeted clientele of young families
- Since Coyne Dentistry partnered with our team on May 7, 2020, the number of page likes has doubled from 323 to 626
- Prior to Coyne Dentistry partnering with us for their reviews and reputation management program, the oﬃce received an average of 3 new reviews per month—with our team at the helm, the oﬃce now receives an average of 15 reviews per month
ONLINE REVIEW RESULTS:
Prior to partnering with Whiteboard Marketing, Coyne Dentistry had 145 reviews across the web. Today, they have seen a 63.5% increase in reviews with an average of 15 reviews per month, for a total of 400 total reviews across the web.
MAJOR ADVERTISING RETURN ON INVESTMENT:
Google advertising, also known as Google pay-per-click (PPC), is a highly eﬀective way to show up on the front page of Google when prospective patients search for a new dentist. Our team’s PPC specialists make research-based decisions for their advertising strategies. We get Coyne Dentistry in front of targeted audiences in Dayton and Kettering to increase new patients.
During the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic, Coyne Dentistry bravely remained open for general and emergency dentistry. They wanted to invest in Google advertising during this time to reach patients in need of dental services. As a result, our team kept Coyne Dentistry at the top of Google’s SERP— leading to their highest conversion numbers during peak pandemic!
THE COYNE GOOGLE ADVERTISING STRATEGY:
- Intensive keyword research in Coyne Dentistry’s targeted market, including using Google trends to follow dental trends during speciﬁc times of the year
- Tri-weekly reviews of common searches and clicks for a cost-eﬀective keyword strategy
- Adjusting bids to optimize accounts and out-bid local competitors for clicks
- Testing and researching Facebook pay-per-click advertisements to see what performs best
- Using organic imagery and sharp, to-the-point content for Facebook advertisements
- Highly speciﬁed advertising targeting Dayton, and Kettering, Ohio
GOOGLE ADVERTISING STRATEGY:
- 376 unique new callers since partnering with WM for PPC services in May 2020
- Between 250 to 300 raw leads per month (including both oﬃce calls and contact form submissions) from pay-per-click advertisements
- Up to 500 calls per month from new and returning patients
- High levels of success from demographic research and lookalike audiences from Facebook pixel
- 35,000 impressions and 1,780 clicks from Google PPC from May 2020 to August 2021
Our professional relationship with Coyne Dentistry is one of the strongest we have on our agency roster because of open communication. Coyne Dentistry is well-versed in how to get the most out of their Whiteboard Marketing investment. Thanks to the close working relationship we share, we craft strong marketing strategies each month that lead to new weekly, monthly and yearly triumphs.
When you work with our team, a cornerstone of your success is the partnership you develop with us. This requires trust between both parties that we’ll create the best product we can. When you communicate with us about your goals and desires, share organic photos with us, and are willing to try new opportunities, we can deliver a rich, productive marketing experience.
Are you looking for a full-service practice dedicated to helping you attract, acquire and retain the patients you want? Meet your new marketing team. Call Whiteboard Marketing today at 614-665-6151 or email us at email@example.com.